Why Take Our Course?
The ONLINE Texas Cooperative Parenting Course™ is a 4-hour parent education class for separated and divorced parents. Many Texas courts require a parenting class, such as this one, before granting a divorce involving minor children, or modifying court orders. Parents love our class because it is affordable, convenient, complete, and court-approved.** Everything you need to complete the class is provided 100% online and INCLUDED in the price. There are no hidden charges and no extra fees.
Your Official Certificate of Completion is fast and it’s free.* Court acceptance is guaranteed or your money back.**
Receive your certificate instantly by email, at no additional cost.
- Complete, 100% Online Course
- Written by Professionals
- Instant Enrollment
- 24/7 Course Access
- English or Spanish Language Options
- Easy to Use
- Fast, Official Certificate – Instantly upon completion – NO WAITING, NO EXTRA FEE*
- Log in / Log out – from any computer!
- Friendly Staff
- Start now, finish later – Special auto-bookmarking Feature holds your place in the course
- 100% Money Back Guarantee**
- Free Texas Resource List
- Best value on the web: ONLY $34.95
We’re the ONLY online parenting class written by professionals at a Texas Domestic Relations Office.
LET’S GET STARTED! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
- *NOTE: Some companies offer a low price for the course, but then charge up to $45.00 extra in delivery fees if you need to receive your certificate quickly. We don’t do that. There is no extra fee.
- ENROLLING IS EASY: Just register your name (to appear on your certificate) and a few other details, and you’re ready to log-in and begin!
- Prices and Discounts
- Counties That Accept Course
Who should enroll?
- Divorcing parents
- Separated, divorced, or never-married parents experiencing conflict regarding access, visitation, and custody of children
- Parents required by the court to complete a Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
- Anyone seeking to help children following a family break-up
- Those parents who need flexibility in course scheduling due to work/time/location constraints
- Everyone is welcome
“My favorite part was the discussion regarding how to create a more professional business like-relationship with my Ex. I was pleased and would refer it to friends. I referred it to my Ex as well.” –A Dad in Houston, Texas
**If your Texas court accepts ONLINE courses to satisfy the Parent Education requirement for divorce, then we guarantee it will accept this course, or your money back upon written proof of decline by the court. Before enrolling, it is your responsibility to please check with your court or agency to be sure an ONLINE course is acceptable to your judge or referring official. A classroom version is also available in Austin, Texas.
The Texas Cooperative Parenting Course™, a parenting course online made for Texans, equips separating, divorced, or never-married parents with skills to successfully co-parent children between 2 homes. It is the only online course written by a Texas Domestic Relations Office and meets the requirements of Texas Family Code sec. 105.009.